Connecting with Pastor Doug
For the Time Being
During the COVID-19 virus,
connect with me remotely.
(As means to connect evolve, this site will be updated.)
Sundays – Worship Streaming @ 10 am
Monday – Remote office hours 9-2 pm
Wednesdays – Remote office hours 9-2 pm
Thursdays – Remote office hours 9-2 pm
Meeting with Pastor Doug 1-on-1
Pastor Doug is always available via phone, text or email. But he’d like to give you the opportunity to meet “face-to-face” in on online, virtual meeting. Use the below link to sign up for a half hour meeting slot. He’ll then share with you a Zoom link assigned just for you for a private meeting.
Schedule time with Pastor Doug:
Contact the church office for pastoral contact information or with additional questions.
- Click the link provided to go to Zoom
- First-time users: Install the plugin (Windows) or allow use of the app (Mac) when asked OR continue using your browser without any plugins/app.
- Make sure your speaker volume is on.
- Once in Zoom, MUTE your microphone NOT your speaker.
- Allow Zoom to access your camera (if you have one). We’ll video conference during the session. Those without cameras can participate using audio.
- You can send messags using Zoom’s chat feature. If you have questions for the discussion, send them via Chat.